It has been a long, hard road for Victorians, and we’re so pleased that we have moved to back to COVIDSafe Summer restrictions.
These eased restrictions have enabled get back to doing the things we love (like retail therapy!), while also protecting everything we have worked so hard to achieve this year.
This means that:
- There are no restrictions on reasons to leave home.
- You must carry a face mask with you when you leave home.
- Face masks continue to be mandatory indoors (other than residential homes). This includes workplaces.
- Face masks are also mandatory outdoors when you can’t keep 1.5 metres distance from other people (except with people from your own home)
- Indoor seated entertainment venues also have limits of 50 per cent of seating capacity and up to 300 patrons per space.
- Outdoor entertainment venues have limits of 75 per cent capacity and up to 1000 patrons. Density caps apply to non-seated areas.
- Hospitality and retail venues can re-open. This includes personal services like beauty and hairdressing.
- continues to be an important tool for helping Victoria stay safe and stay open. Businesses that are required to record the details of visitors should use electronic record keeping or QR codes. The Victorian Government has a
- Shops need to limit the number of customers and follow and cleaning recommendations. To keep everyone safe, pay attention to the limits of each shop. . You might need to wait your turn to enter a shop. Masks must be worn when indoors in shopping centres and when visiting large retail settings.
As Burwood Village is a strip-shopping precinct, you are not required to wear a mask when walking outside. However, if you are shopping at any of our stores, you will need to apply your face covering, use hand sanitiser, and sign in where required.
Of course, we thank you for your unwavering support, and we trust that you’ll enjoy your summer continuing to shop locally. We’ll see you soon!
Competition closes 22 March After this challenging year, who would love to win an Ultimate Day Out in Boroondara worth $3000? It’s a whole day enjoying everything this wonderful Council area has to offer including breakfast, lunch, dinner, a night’s stay and...
WINNER ANNOUNCED! Thank you for all your entries! The competition was open to all students (local Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and independent schools within 5km of Burwood Village). We were inundated with entries - interestingly, all from secondary school age...
10% VALUE BONUS for the first 100 purchasers! We’re very excited to make retailer gift vouchers now available online. Many of your local traders have suffered during the COVID-19 restrictions. You can still support them by purchasing a voucher HERE, to spend any time...
Post-Lockdown Retail Therapy Essjai Accessories' styling is all about summer days and balmy nights. The girls have styled up this look to get us in the mood. With the opening up of retail across Melbourne, you can step foot in-store now and check it out. The girls...
Prohibition Food & Wine ENJOY PAST FAVOURITES, OR DISCOVER NEW ONES. See what dishes have returned and what's new to our dine-in menu.
Essential Business Chemist Warehouse is considered an “essential service”, and is therefore a business that remains open during the current Victorian restrictions.
Enjoy a free cinnamon donut with any coffee at Wild Dough Bakery Light and fluffy, warm and maybe just a little gooey inside....the perfect cinnamon donut to enjoy with your morning coffee (or ANY coffee!). It's complimetary at Wild Dough Bakery, with any coffee...