Join Our Team – BV Marketing Coordinator
The Burwood Village is a Retail Precinct located on Toorak Road in Camberwell.
Consisting of 100 traders, BV is a diverse and bold community precinct, and we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
Working in tandem with the committee of the Burwood Village Traders Association this part time role is aimed at assisting the growth and development of the Burwood Village Shopping Centre.
This job will suit an experienced marketing professional looking for flexibility and a new challenge. You must enjoy working with the local traders and see value in building relationship with the wider community including residents, local government, community organisations and the business community.
It requires someone who is enthusiastic and thrives working on their own and as part of a team.
Main Job tasks and responsibilities
- Part time role 10 to 15 hours per fortnight.
- Develop and manage the strategic plan, marketing plan and related plans of the Burwood Village.
- Manage, coordinate and integrate all marketing, events, advertising and promotional activities.
- Event manage a range of events including the BV festival and other key events.
- Build and foster relations with key stakeholders.
- Manage the profile and branding of the BVTA.
- Conduct market research to understand market and audience requirements.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget.
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics.
- Liaise and collaborate with internal and external parties.
- Monitor Burwood Village shopping and trading trends.
Qualifications and experience
Applications are encouraged from experienced marketing professionals with relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Public relations or equivalent relevant work experience. It requires someone with extensive experience in developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies and plans that use both traditional and digital channel marketing initiatives.
You must demonstrate strong stakeholder relations, show analytical skills and the ability to deliver on results. A well-established and successful track record in marketing, customer relations and business development is required.
- Flexibility – work from home or an office.
- Collaborative – work with a range of business, community and government professionals.
- Convenient – central location to transport and easy parking.
- Inclusive – lots of events and in a supportive environment.
If this sounds like you, please upload your application via the link below
Closing date – Applications close Friday 26th May 2023